Monday, November 30, 2009

ROAD TRIP

Zach and Paige


Me and Paige




My brother-in-law and sister-in-law have just embarked on a nationwide road trip that will take place for the next I think 6 months or so. They have started a blog and are stitching off daily to update it. I find it fascinating yet CRAZY what they are doing. I would never have the guts to do something like this (most wouldn't) which is why they are allowing us to tag along through their blog! They left the day after Thanksgiving from their home in Portland, Oregon. If you are looking for a new blog to stalk THIS IS IT! I am sure there will be many incredible stories to come! Good luck Zach and Paige! Can't wait to see you when you make it here for the holidays!

Zach and Paige

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. We can't wait to see you guys. You should make Kevin run the half marathon with you since it sounds like there's going to be so many people running.

    ReplyDelete