Saturday, October 10, 2009

MY BESTIE

Please send some prayers out to Amber and Josiah this weekend as he deploys over seas for another 4 months! This pic was taken 1 year and 2 months ago. Since then Josiah has already been gone on a 4 month deployment! I can't even imagine how hard this is to go through for them. Josiah is a hero to all of us! We are so proud of you Jo! I am also so proud of Amber. Such a patient wife staying in Abilene making sure all the bills are payed and the home is in order. For most not that hard of a task but she has only lived there a short time and is still trying to make good friends. Yes...I am only a phone call away but it just isn't the same I am sure. I just want you to know that I love you! You are such a good and loyal friend! Our prayers are with the both of you as you go through this journey together!









2 comments: