Thursday, October 22, 2009

Three years going on 80

As I said in my last post it was our anniversary yesterday! The whole day was planned out. We woke up and I cooked french toast, eggs, and (supposed to be mimosas turned into just) orange juice. (we were not feeling the champagne at 8:30am). We then went to an 11am showing of Paranormal Activity... SO SCARY! After that we ran to our cars in the rain and headed to our "couples message" that I surprised Kevin with. He had never had a message before and I think I made a fan out of him for sure. When we finished that at around 2:30 we were starving so we went to Corner Bakery for lunch...YUMMY! With our tummy's nice and full we headed to Strikes bowling ally where Kevin kicked my booty in 3 out of 4 games. I was ready to head home for a little R&R at this point so we popped in the old wedding video. I was really disappointed to see that it kept skipping! UGH! The whole DVD skipped! So we had to work on it for a while and ended up watching what we could of it on the computer. By this time we were ready for dinner. Kevin and I jumped back into the car and headed to Saltgrass Steakhouse. It was so good and I just sat there not wanting the day to be over. Looking into his eyes thinking about how much I love him. AMAZING! Of course we topped the day off with cuddling up on the couch and watching our DVRed shows. Perfections!

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute!!! So happy for you Liz. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day! I'm glad ya'll had a blast!! Love you two!!

    ReplyDelete