Friday, October 23, 2009

Can I just say how much I enjoy the blogger world?? I mean everyone is SOOOO encouraging and has the nicest things to say to each other. It is the healthiest Internet environment I can think of! Need someone to brighten your day? Read a blog... or go and re-read the sweet things people say about your own! I just love the network of empowerment and encouraging going on here! Keep it up girls! I love you all!

A few bloggers who have touched my heart:
Rawlings Report
Ramirez Family
The Seattle Smiths

5 comments:

  1. By the way, I am LOVING your header now. I want you to make me a new header or something because your is just too cute! I am all about the French Victorian furniture and look. xoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make you one! send me a pic you want in it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm offended! Where's my Love??? I comment on everything you do punk :) JK, have a fun week!!!

    ReplyDelete