Sunday, March 20, 2011

Road Trippin

Hello mommy's readers! Guest blogger, Willa, here to tell you all about my AMAZING weekend!

On Saturday morning mommy and daddy woke me up from my beauty sleep bright and early. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I did notice that my fury siblings were nowhere in sight (Lola and Rider). I saw daddy taking huge bags with some of my favorite toys and putting them into the car. I wasn't quit sure what to make of this but I went along... They put me in the seat that I can't move around in and just like that we were off! I talked to myself and the things around me for 15 whole minutes and then I may have dozed off but when I woke up we were in Oklahoma! Mommy says this is my first time to be in another state. I guess thats pretty cool : ). They got me out of the car and this lady was holding me that seemed strangely familiar. Daddy told me she is mommy's good friend Anna and we also saw her funny husband Justin too! It hit me then that Anna came to see me when I was just one week old! It's really hard to remember that far back, but I did!

We went into their house and I was a hit! Everyone wanted to hold me and that's ok with me b/c I don't really like to be put down anyway. After lunchtime all three of us girls went shopping at a place called "campus corner" in Norman. Apparently there is some big college (whatever that is) there. Mommy talked and talked with her nice friend Anna for hours while I hung out looking cute...so cute that everyone had to stop and tell me how cute I was! One nice lady gave me a really cute pair of baby socks! I started to get hungry so after a few hours of walking around we went back to Anna's house where daddy and Justin were chatting it up and watching basketball.

When we got back I showed them how I roll over but I got a little camera shy when they tried to video tape me doing it. We played for a long time then I passed out with my toys. After my nap we went to dinner at a fabulous sushi restaurant that looked a lot like an old Pizza Hut, or so I'm told. Mommy and daddy looked like they had a lot of fun saying words to their friends! After dinner they got me ready for bed and turned on a movie, but I was a little fussy so we had to pause it a few times until I fell asleep for the night.

The next morning they woke me up early again so that we could all eat breakfast and hang out for a bit before it was time to hit the road and head back to Texas! It was kinda sad saying bye, but my new friends said they would come visit me soon at my house so I am waiting for that! I hope that they come tomorrow : ). Thank you Anna and Justing for making my first time out of the state a memorable one! Oh! I almost forgot! Here are some pictures of our trip:









1 comment:

  1. Love this little Willa Update :] Glad y'all had fun and glad you're home safe!!

    ReplyDelete