Friday, October 29, 2010

Hospital update

Hello readers! Coming to you from the hospital today. Looks like I will be here at least until Tuesday possibly for the remainder of my pregnancy : (.

Last night I was trying not to get worked up over my precious Rangers (Anyone who knows me well knows I have been invested since first pitch of opening day this year) and while I was doing my part my sweet hubby wasn't so happy. He was watching two games, FSU and Rangers, both teams not doing so hot. I started getting braxton hicks contractions very close together (within the 6 min apart range) but never a consistent time. I went to bed and woke up at 2:15 or so with some significant bleeding. Those of you who follow my blog know I have placenta previa... this can cause tearing a weakening of the placenta since it is in the wrong spot.

The Doctors said Willa is not in any stress! Good news! I just need to be closely monitored and if I have any larger bleedings they may have to take her sooner than later. They have already given me some steroid shots to help develop her lungs and intestines quicker... just in case. Please pray that I hold up at least until 36 weeks (I am 31 weeks and 2 days)! This is the main goal. I will post more when I know more!

Thank you for the prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You and Willa will be in my prayers! let me know if you need anything!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm so sorry. I guess the good news is, you don't have to make dinner! Happy Halloween -- maybe you can paint your tummy something cute for the nurses? :)

    XOX,
    Little Miss Paige

    ReplyDelete