Friday, March 13, 2009

painters hand

Okay well I am on day 2 of restoring the fireplace. I have come to realize it is not so easy. My hand hurts really bad and I realize as I am painting I need to go back and sand some more before the second coat... I woke up this morning with this horrible pain in just one hand I couldn't figure it out... then I realized it was from the spray paint! Holding the nozzle down for that long is quite the workout. It is starting to look much better though. I am still excited! I would like to be done with it by the end of next week. (It is my spring break! not that I need it I only work 1 day a week)

We all could you use a little restoration ourselves,
I leave you with this:


Restoration

The act of restoring or bringing back to a former place, station, or condition; the fact of being restored; renewal; reestablishment; as, the restoration of friendship between enemies; the restoration of peace after war.

The state of being restored; recovery of health, strength, etc.; as, restoration from sickness.

That which is restored or renewed.

1 comment:

  1. I am so curious to see how it turned out ..... Look at you, miss creative!

    ReplyDelete